Parents, teachers, therapists, experts, health care politicians
We would like to invite you to this OER – Open Educational Resource consisting in
nine lectures about
Hearing Impaired Children
(at pre-school age) and their
Educational Needs (HICEN)
These lectures were developed by well-known authors under the coordination and in cooperation with Prof. Dr. Gottfried Diller, Dean Emeritus of the Pedagogic Faculty of the University Heidelberg and director of the Cochlear Implant Center Rhein-Main (CIC Friedberg). The lectures are available in German, English and Spanish. The Russian version was published in 2012 (see left sidebar up)
How can I use this Weblog ?
- as a basis for self-studying, teaching, learning groups. Download for free: go to Downloads in the top menu bar.
- subscribe in the right sidebar up and you will get new posts automatically per e-mail. In addition you will receive information about our Online seminars and other publications planned in the future.
- you are interested in a LiveOnline seminar referring to one of the above mentioned modules? You would like to give a presentation or exchange experience with other experts? Simply let us know in a reply underneath and we will build it into the programme of our biweekly “PORA” LiveOnline webinars offered by the Lehnhardt Academy.
What we like to expect:
- please pass on the link to other people who are interested. The usual “share” button you will find below
- share with us your opinion, your suggestions and your questions, post a comment or send an email
Funding of this “OER – Open Educational Resources” programme
The HICEN lectures were sponsored by the Prof. Ernst Lehnhardt-Stiftung (foundation)
The Russian translation was made possible by a generous donation from Cochlear Eastern Europe, Basel
Please support further publications with your donation by using the “donation” button right sidebar up.
Enjoy learning and sharing of knowledge and experience!
Dr. Dr. h.c. Monika Lehnhardt
Co-founder and Head of the Board
Prof. Ernst Lehnhardt-Stiftung, Badenweiler, Germany